10 tips to a networker
Set your goals and your own success. Set annual, monthly, weekly and daily aims and do your best to achieve them.
1. Set your goals and your own success. Set annual, monthly, weekly and daily aims and do your best to achieve them.
2. Communicate with the successful leaders and other associates at the corporate events. Ask them how they managed to succeed, determine what traits of these sucessful people you would like to adopt.
3. Never limit yourself with your home city or country. Get global! Our company is developing so fast and each of you can have an opportunity to build his own business globally and legally!
4. Share on the social media (or by email or personally) opportunities that APL offers to its Associates, daily.
5. Spare some time to work with your customers and associates from your organization. Be in touch with your team.
6. Motivate your team by showing them what they can achieve: VIP clubs, leader trainings, travels, big paychecks…
7. Never stop looking for new associates, keep them trained and do not forget to develop those leaders in your team.
8. Be determined and patient. Do not forget that only 10-15% of people that you contact will be really interested in the business opportunities.
9. Continuous learning accounts for 99% of your success. You can find many useful materials, for example, on aploffice.com, an online university website. Take a look at these materials, apply them in your life and your business will grow rapidly!
10. Never take a „no” as a final answer. Never stop sending notifications to your customers and prospects about webinars, events, meetings and other things that they can attend.